QR Code Link to This Post
• Direct work experience in print/digital print production environment is preferred; however we will train the proper candidate.
• Those with related experience and ambition to succeed in our training program will be considered.
• Competent or expert working knowledge of Adobe programs & Excel. Experience with Adobe InDesign and/or Illustrator.
• Able to carry/lift/move 20 lbs. with occasional ability to do same with up to 50-60 lbs
• Attention to detail with a high production and high quality mindset. Good math skills and conceptual/spatial abilities as well as general mechanical knowledge.
1. Properly setting up/imposing various types of print jobs.
2. Ensure job tickets are 100% accurate based on information provided
.3. Properly load/unload the required paper type in all presses.
4. Check print output for quality (color, registration, press flaws, etc.).
5. Ensure proper press maintenance is maintained.
6. Have the ability to properly troubleshoot press issues and be able to submit a "Trouble Call" when repairs are out of our training realm.
7. Manage the print queue in an effective and timely manner ensuring that print jobs are handled based on current priorities (Priority Print and regular print).
8. Able to effectively plan and coordinate, on short notice, the printing of any rush/critical jobs that hit the print queue.
9. Able to work with minimal supervision after training period.
10. Train in other departments and have working knowledge of workflow for other positions in our facility as this position serves as a back up/float into other departments as workload allows.
11. Other responsibilities as assigned by the Print Manager/Department Head/Production Manager.
Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday. Occasional extra hrs as workload warrants. Full benefit package including: paid vacation, holiday, health, dental and vision coverage as well as corporate profit sharing program.
UMS is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, minorities, women and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.