We are currently seeking a PET/CT Technologist to join our team. Position offers a unique variety of duties and travel to multiple medical facilities.
Do you want to make a difference? Our mission is to create lasting partnerships in the health care community and provide the best possible care to every patient with our exceptional staff and state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging technology. We are proud to be an employee-owned company and strive to perform all our duties, services and patient care with compassion and excellence. Join our team and discover the SMS Difference!
• 4-5 days per week
• Long days
• Every other Saturday
• 40 hours guaranteed weekly
• Competently perform imaging procedures, including administering contrast agents and radiopharmaceuticals
• Perform equipment quality check and adhere to quality assurance guidelines
• Maintain compassionate patient care, comfort and safety, while ensuring patient confidentiality
• Registered/registry eligible: NMTCB-CNMT or ARRT(N)
• Ability to receive permit to practice(s) as necessary
• Ability to produce quality special imaging with little supervision
• Ability to pass background, drug screen and physical
• 40-hour weekly guarantee of hours with overtime potential, which means if your scheduled hours are below 40 for the week, we will still pay you for 40 hours! Overtime is paid after 40 hours worked.
• Full benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) & Flexible Spending
• Paid Vacation! Longevity bonus!
SHARED MEDICAL SERVICES
209 Limestone Pass
Cottage Grove, WI 53527
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers